Rob Paterson writes:
Here is a linked summary of 6 posts I have made today that I hope can help you see the new rules for a Web 2.0 world.
1. Space vs Matrix - the new context as seen by Jeff Jarvis and Doc Searls and comments by me on NPR
2. The 1% rule - Why Open Source has to smash the traditional use of resources and why the culture of control is the barrier
3. eBay and the Trusted Space - the key rules
4. Google and Trusted Space - deepening the ideas
5. Starbucks - How the experience trumps product inside the Trusted Space
6. Southwest - How the trusted space inside the organization opens up the energy and creativity of the staff and sets the cultural competitive barrier ...
Link: Robert Paterson's Weblog. Thanks to Todd Mundt, whose Converge blog comes alphabetically before Rob's, though both have valuable places on my blogroll. Todd also exerpted some "nuggets." Good stuff. Link: Converge. --Dennis